Thursday 2 June 2016

100 word challenge

It’s early in the morning.I’m going to the bus stop.I’m at the bus stop and there is a cool looking statue.I sat there just waiting for the bus and read my book.then I started thinking about my brother that I haven’t seen in almost a year...The next minute I looked at the statue.then I looked around me.There was nothing there so I went back to looking at the newspaper.I could heard someone say something     “HRMPF”

but I didn’t know what it was.So I just kept reading.Then I herd it agan.My heart pounded.I started thinking about my brother.But then I heard the noise again “HRMPF”.I’m freaking out now.i don’t think I want to sit here anymore.Now i’m thinking that theres a alien or zombie in there or something.uugggghhhh I can smell somthing so discusting.I-”HRMPF” “HRMPF” “HRMPF” it’s coming from the statue AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Great now everyone’s looking at me...wait AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH there’s a rat in my bag.Now nobody’s looking at me.”HRMPF” I want to scream again but I can’t.Then when I heard it one more time it said.”HELP ME”.Then I realized it sounded like someone I haven’t seen in almost a year.MY BROTHER IS INSIDE THE STATUE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment