Thursday 2 June 2016

By Ketula

My papa loves children so much he would give us lollies for no particular reason.
My papa also love’s children because they run around and they always laugh and have fun, that’s why he loves children. my papa also loves to spoil his favourite children.

My papa has the biggest stomach in the family, that’s why my papa laughs like a squirrel, and when you try to poke his big stomach he would try to hold it  and then you won’t be able poke his big stomach,and when you wobble it up and down up and down he would go hhhuuoohh and his stomach would go boom!!! (My baby cousin Apollo who is 2 years old has a big stomach just like my papa.)

My papa loves to sing every time we go to the hall at Mangre, and when we go he would rush down to the eating area and try to take all of the raw-fish and it’s mixed with salad and coconut cream mmmmmmm yummy. When he finishes the raw-fish all then he will start to sing again.

My papa loves sleeping anywhere he would sleep on the couch the floor the chair and the mattress.My papa is like a sleeping sloth.

My papa’s name is Apolo Mataora and his wife’s name is Kaututu Mataora(my nana) and he has five children two girls and three boys one of the boys died and one of the girls is my mum their names is Latea Katoa(my mum)Sharon Katoa,Tangikau Katoa,Romani Katoa and i don’t remember the other boys name because he died before I was born.I love my papa so much and I know that he protects me but because he’s getting sick I feel like I should protect him and because I love him very much.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ketula

    Ka mau te wehi! (Awesome!) I like how you described your papa and he gives you lollies for NO REASON!!! Lucky. This Reminds my of the time when my dad gave me lollies for no reason... but he owed me then though. Next time you could describe your mama???

    From Lakin.

    ReplyDelete